Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PREGNANT!!!!!


Okay, so I know that I'm by far the worst blogger on the planet and all of you have been anxiously awaiting an update on our lives. Well, I think this is the biggest news that we could have (other than buying a house, which hopefully will happen soon), so here it is...I am 8 weeks pregnant! We found out about a month ago and got an ultrasound last week and everything checks out normal. Our baby is going to be due on March 1st (so thank goodness this year is not a leap year!). We are excited and scared, but I don't think the reality of it has truly sunk in yet. We are hoping to buy a camera this week and I'll try my best to keep you all updated more often. :) It's easier now because I'm home for the summer, which is doubly nice because I'm exhausted and a bit queasy.

P.S. To all of you who were wondering (ahem, David Dear) Meow is getting really big and is a super funny cat and I'll post pictures as soon as we get the camera.

8 comments:

ms. tea said...

holy cow rena! that is crazy, congratulations.

and yes, you are the worst blogger, and it is terrible to find out about things like this over the internet.

nicole aka gidget said...

yay! you're blogging again! Oh, yeah, and you're pregnant! heehee. i already knew so I was more excited for the blog! ha!! anyways, cute picture of you guys! i'm so happy you're getting a camera!!

Unknown said...

Dang, finally an update on Meow. We can't wait to see pictures...and ultrasound pics would be cool too.

But really, congratulations guys! That is awesome.

Jeff said...

Yay!!! Congratulations, that is SO COOL! We need to hang soon!

cristina thornburg photography said...

Oh YAY! Congratulations! I am so happy for you both! What a blessing! I've missed seeing you lately. Hope we can catch up one of these days soon! Love, Cristina

Brian and Julia Davis said...

Wow! Yeah and how crazy is that!

Hopefully you won't get too sick and thank God you are off for the summer.

SidebySide Video said...

yippee!

Kristina said...

Wow Rena!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I was Due March 1st too! AND IT WAS A LEAP YEAR! I was so nervous! Luckily Sarah was born March 3rd! Please update your blog! Would love to see the updates!